Larendee Roos, CEO, founded Roos Advisors in 2003. As a strategic business advisor, she has consulted with over 200 management teams ranging from start-ups to publicly traded companies. She is skilled in every aspect of business development, sales, administration, finance and operations. She has advised more than 100 asset purchases, mergers, and company acquisitions.
She is a skilled at assisting internal and external business and employment negotiations.
She facilitates seminars and training on diversity, addiction, effective communication, management and leadership training in the workplace. She is also a DiSC certified workplace facilitator.
From 1986 until 2003, Larendee was employed by Extra Space Storage, a publicly traded company (EXR). As Executive Vice President of Acquisitions and Operations, she was directly responsible for the management of over $100 million revenue. From 1992 to 2003 she was responsible for leading the teams that analyzed, developed, and implemented all of the systems for the tactical sales, marketing, operations, and accounting at Extra Space Storage. She also served as a strategic advisor to development, investor relations, business development, and technology.
In 1998 she assisted in raising over $325 Million in capital through a Joint Venture arrangement with three large financial institutions.
She uses her degree in psychology, 30 years in executive management and her training in strategic intervention to bring about positive professional and personal transformation.
Education and Professional Associations
- Pathways of Light – Ormond Beach, Florida, Ordained Ministerial Counselor
- University of Phoenix – Phoenix, Arizona, in Psychology
- University of Utah – Salt Lake City, Utah in Psychology
- Evangel University – Springfield, Missouri Liberal Arts Education in Psychology, Music, and Biblical Studies
- Licensed Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Book Yourself Solid Elite Certified Coach
- Strategic Intervention Coach
- International Association of Counselors and Therapists